Once a case has exhausted the administrative immigration courts and appeals, it can often be litig-ated in the federal court system. This is an extremely challenging field of law that requires up to
the minute knowledge of cases and procedures, as well as an attorney who is dedicated to seeing your case to the very end!
Our law firm is highly-experienced in this complicated field of law, and has been involved in groundbreaking cases that have changed the face of law! We have experience litigating the following:
- Appeals of all types of immigration cases before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU)
- Motions to Re-Open and Motions to Re-Consider before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Motions to Re-Consider Before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Federal District Courts:
- Mandamus Actions
- Habeas Corpus Actions
- Appeals of Select Denials by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and/ or the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU)
United States Courts of Appeals:
- Appeals of Denials by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and/or the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU)
- Denials of Constitutional Rights
In short, our office can take you through all phases of your case. While denials are heart-breaking, they do occasionally occur despite the best of efforts; it should be comforting to know that we can take you seamlessly through all aspects of the administrative system, and remain in command of your case in the federal courts. In a word, we will fight for your rights!